Bummer !

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Huge bummer guys.
My intention was not to start a political thread but when I got back it went side ways far too soon & got locked o_O

I just wanted to know if that was true or not. :( It's not that I wanted it to be. But I was curious.

Sorry guys. :(

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Yep, Unless I can find multiple sources of known plausible credibility I tend to not take such claims all that serious.

For example of myself, as someone who actually worked first hand in the fraccing industry on actual fraccing of oil well jobs I know first hand just how outrageous and absurdly idiotically far from reality some of those types of conspiracy theorist claims against certain stuff can be.

They can be extremely well written and sound quite convincing to most anyone who has no real working knowledge of whatever the topic is but that does not make any of their claims the least bit true.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Huge bummer guys.
My intention was not to start a political thread but when I got back it went side ways far too soon & got locked o_O

I just wanted to know if that was true or not. :( It's not that I wanted it to be. But I was curious.

Sorry guys. :(
I think your other thread was about lies, and the posts were about lies. They were lies on a massive scale, and who else can tell such big lies to so many people besides celebrities and politicians? The conversation naturally described the lies of politicians.

I personally think everyone reading this thread should use the REPORT button in @R!f@@ 's other thread to get it unlocked.

I was measly an adult and calm discussion o bout lies.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
t06afre Off-Topic 3
H Off-Topic 22