Boy, this site is FAST lately!

Berzerker

Joined Jul 29, 2018
KL7AJ said:
Nope...I'm still on DSL
Doesn't DSL run over a wireo_O They are upgrading the system for 5G in the near future. Even the parts that skip the wired part and go wireless are being upgraded. How can you have 5G everywhere and it only be wired.... It's coming to wireless too.
Brzrkr

KL7AJ

Joined Nov 4, 2008
Doesn't DSL run over a wireo_O They are upgrading the system for 5G in the near future. Even the parts that skip the wired part and go wireless are being upgraded. How can you have 5G everywhere and it only be wired.... It's coming to wireless too.
Brzrkr
I don't think 5G will be here any time soon....we're more than rural....we're wilderness.

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
I lived 15 miles outside DC for a while. Dial-up was the only thing available.

But not counting that, it was the worst wilderness I've ever been in. And most of the inhabitants, were very foreign with strange customs.

Berzerker

Joined Jul 29, 2018
cmartinez said:
I envy you...
The drive out is always a pain but once you pull up on 15 acres starring you in the face and you closest neighbor more than a football field away it all seems like Heaven. Draw backs having to wait on any emergency help to get here and going for groceries, gas etc. But I don't have to put up with others crap.
BR-549 said:
I lived 15 miles outside DC for a while. Dial-up was the only thing available.

But not counting that, it was the worst wilderness I've ever been in. And most of the inhabitants, were very foreign with strange customs.
Wilderness???? City people tend to find the silence and isolation intimidating but I find it relaxing and peaceful.
Brzrkr

Last edited: