BOP firmware for SanDisk mp-3 player hack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it can't be done with ZTE because of OTG cabalities. I can add music with no problem. I can also add days to an expired mp3 by shortening the board. But the wait is around 30-60 days before I can power it up. I want to know how not to wait. If you know how?
Can you explain to me how to add days to the mp3

errol9536

Joined Jan 23, 2020
How are you adding days and music? What do you mean by shortening the board?
Are you saying you can do this with a ZTE? How?
Where on the board do you short to add the days.

Does you know of an app other than. Otg explorer that can read the MP3 player. the app doesn't read the MP3 with the new firmware.
Can you explain to me how to add days to the mp3
T
We've had success by going positive to some transistors that sit next to the memory chip. We understand that they control the actual buttons but don't understand why sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. So we are not sure just yet.
Only see two transistors near where the power comes in. Do you mean the bank of resistor to the right of the flash memory?

errol9536

Joined Jan 23, 2020
We've had success by going positive to some transistors that sit next to the memory chip. We understand that they control the actual buttons but don't understand why sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. So we are not sure just yet.
Are the components the ones that are to the right of the memory?

Cashcow

Joined Jan 27, 2020
Yes it can't be done with ZTE because of OTG cabalities. I can add music with no problem. I can also add days to an expired mp3 by shortening the board. But the wait is around 30-60 days before I can power it up. I want to know how not to wait. If you know how?
How do I shorten the board please help u can email me at <SNIP> thanks very much

Moderators note : removed email to avoid spam

Last edited by a moderator:

errol9536

Joined Jan 23, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the BOP firmware off of a SanDisk sport clip +? Mp-3 player with an Android phone? I'm just tying to get it back to factory, or put new firmware on it. Rockbox won't work.
If you have a rooted phone you can copy the SanDisk firmware to the MP3 depending on the firmware that's on it. Heard a while back the atg locked themselves out of some versions.

Hound

Joined Feb 4, 2020
Where on the board do you short to add the days.

Does you know of an app other than. Otg explorer that can read the MP3 player. the app doesn't read the MP3 with the new firmware.

T

Only see two transistors near where the power comes in. Do you mean the bank of resistor to the right of the flash memory?
Have I figured it out yet how to do the revalidation date

Hound

Joined Feb 4, 2020
By any chance did you ever figure it out?.my issue is that I downloaded some music via otg cable and ended with doubles of everything.so I scanned it on trulinks and now I'm not able to load more music using my phone
Hey did u ever figure out the mp3 issue

errol9536

Joined Jan 23, 2020
Hey did u ever figure out the mp3 issue
The folder is corrupted, have to scan it on the computer to fix it, more than likely you won't be able to add any more song. Be carefull in the future, if the status bar starts freezing on the MP3 don't add any more songs. Check the songs before you download them, sometimes they are corrupted. The only way to add more songs to the MP3 after the folder crashes is get a custom app that makes a new folder. Had one done and trust me android app coders aren't cheap.

Attachments

Hound

Joined Feb 4, 2020
The folder is corrupted, have to scan it on the computer to fix it, more than likely you won't be able to add any more song. Be carefull in the future, if the status bar starts freezing on the MP3 don't add any more songs. Check the songs before you download them, sometimes they are corrupted. The only way to add more songs to the MP3 after the folder crashes is get a custom app that makes a new folder. Had one done and trust me android app coders aren't cheap.
Otg pro on your screen shot

errol9536

Joined Jan 23, 2020
Send me your email address.
You can remove it from some versions with a rooted phone. I heard atg locked themselves out of some versions, people sent their p
Mp3s to deinstuitionalize and the couldnt do it. Lots of Lawsuits against them.
Tried flashing the 1.05 but firmware wouldn't install.

Hound

Joined Feb 4, 2020
You can remove it from some versions with a rooted phone. I heard atg locked themselves out of some versions, people sent their p
Mp3s to deinstuitionalize and the couldnt do it. Lots of Lawsuits against them.
Tried flashing the 1.05 but firmware wouldn't install.
Have u tried icare data recovery through windows 10 to bypass security's partician ...

DTOWNBLAST

Joined Feb 5, 2020
How are you adding days and music? What do you mean by shortening the board?
Are you saying you can do this with a ZTE? How?
Can you email me a pic of where to short out the power wire to add days. <SNIP>

Moderators note : removed email to avoid spam

Last edited by a moderator:

Jayowe7

Joined Feb 5, 2020
Again you can't add music with ZTE. You need another phone like an LG or TCL then you need the right app to move the music to player and finally you need to make the cord. The adding days doesn't work ever single time but it's basically getting a wire to the positive side of battery and then to a chip on the board.
Can u please give me the info on how to do that? I can wait the 30 6

Jayowe7

Joined Feb 5, 2020
How much and where do I go bout doin that? Can u message me? <snip>
Edit: email address removed to protect from spamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.