books digital electronic

full

Joined May 3, 2014
there is book explain very good for digital electronic?

thanks

Last edited:

full

Joined May 3, 2014
explain :
latches
flip-flop
parallel data storage
frequency
counting
asynchronous counter
synchronous counter
design of synchronous counter

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
explain :
latches
flip-flop
parallel data storage
frequency
counting
asynchronous counter
synchronous counter
design of synchronous counter

Each time you enter such terms into a search engine like google you will have numerous hits. The entries in wikipedia are particularly useful. Not only are the explanations there but there are links you can follow for more information.

The reason I suggested that you check out Amazon is that there are used books for very little money. You can afford to make a mistake or two in the process of finding books to gain more information. You can also read the reviews to avoid buying lemons.

The reason that nobody is writing out the answers for you is that you have shown no industry in tracking down the answers for yourself. We're here to help but we're not here to serve up answers on silver platters. You have to make some effort.

Sparky49

Joined Jul 16, 2011
The entries in wikipedia are particularly useful. Not only are the explanations there but there are links you can follow for more information.
This. We had an essay-writing techniques lecture, where we were told that we should avoid the content of wikipedia pages, but that the reference section was really great. Almost using wikipedia as a search engine.

amilton542

Joined Nov 13, 2010
I read three books in tandem for digital.

1) A Schaum's Outline on Digital Principles to grasp the basics then I turn to:

2) Digital Design by Mano Ciletti

3) Digital Electronics by Anil Maini

But it all depends on your reading style if these books "do it" for you.