Book suggestions please

Danno.

Joined Apr 6, 2015
Hi,
Could somebody please recommend some good books for starting out in electronics. I have a basic knowledge but want to progress further into electronics and design. I also have some old micro controller boards I want to reverse engineer and get an understanding of how they work.

Thanks

Himanshoo

Joined Apr 3, 2015
Hi,
Could somebody please recommend some good books for starting out in electronics. I have a basic knowledge but want to progress further into electronics and design. I also have some old micro controller boards I want to reverse engineer and get an understanding of how they work.

Thanks
first start with analog...if you have basic knowledge then move to Electronic devices and circuit by david a bell..its really a good book ...at least for me

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
No current flow across capacitor..they say it blocks dc but passes ac...though ac current appears to flow across the capacitor..actually both current consist of flow of electrons ..so no electron passes through the dielectric...hence no current...
:confused::confused::confused:

This is pertinent to the thread topic... how?

hp1729

Joined Nov 23, 2015
Hi,

Thanks
For de-engineering I use a drafting program with a huge library ... ORCAD. They make a free version that is passable with only a few limitations.