Bluetooth speaker circuit design

Amar Ahirwar

Joined Aug 28, 2018
Hello everyone,

Is there any reference circuit for design a bluetooth speaker, so it may be helpful for me to design a circuit.

Thank you

danadak

Joined Mar 10, 2018
Google "Bluetooth Amplifier Design", lots of application notes on the
web.

Unless you are trying to design the physical layer of Bluetooth, RF, protocol, etc.. ?

Regards, Dana.

Amar Ahirwar

Joined Aug 28, 2018
Google "Bluetooth Amplifier Design", lots of application notes on the
web.

Unless you are trying to design the physical layer of Bluetooth, RF, protocol, etc.. ?

Regards, Dana.
Thanks for your reply Dana,
I am new in designing field ,without any reference it will be difficult for me to analyse and design the circuit. So if you have any bluetooth speaker circuit, it will become easier for me to understand every aspect.

Amar Ahirwar

Joined Aug 28, 2018
The link you have given is showing about bluetooth speaker products. But i have to design bluetooth speaker circuit for mass production, which should be as cheaper as we can. As we know there are three circuits Audio amplifier, bluetooth module, and battery charger module which we have to interface and design in a single PCB. Now the main problem i facing is interfacing and cheaper bluetooth module selection.

The below image shows the PCB of bluetooth speaker. But the indicated IC is not identified, because it is a costume IC. Can you please help me out to identify the IC or can we use different IC instead of this.

WhatsApp Image 2018-09-01 at 11.19.32 AM.jpeg

Regards, Amar