Bluetooth module for audio transmission.

botey

Joined Oct 4, 2016
Can someone explain me or show me with a block diagram how I can use a Bluetooth module such as the CC2564MODN to transmit an audio signal to other Bluetooth devices such as Bluetooth headphones or speakers?

I know, first I can try using the schematic circuit from the data sheet but I am a bit clueless on how I can connect it to an audio signal coming from headphone jack. I feel like I have to change the analogue signal to digital first but I still don't have a good knowledge on this.

In general i'm trying to design a similar function circuit board that can be found in a Bluetooth transmitter such as this https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Tr...-Transmission/dp/B00P24XKS8?tag=skim0x3152-20

I would appreciate if you can clarify things for me in detail. Many thanks!

Sensacell

Joined Jun 19, 2012
Unfortunately, what everyone considers a simple commodity interface like Bluetooth ends up requiring hundreds of hours of fiendishly complex design work, even for those highly skilled in the art.

There are modules that spare you the gory details of board-level integration, but in general, there is a lot of very complex stuff going on that makes such a project extremely challenging.

The sad part is that even were you to overcome the daunting task, none of your friends would be very impressed, unless they knew the dark secret of modern technology.

As a designer of electronic devices, it always frustrates me how clients think "adding bluetooth" to a product is like dropping another jellybean in the bag, they have no idea.

Last edited:

botey

Joined Oct 4, 2016
Unfortunately, what everyone considers a simple commodity interface like Bluetooth ends up requiring many hours of fiendishly complex design work, even for those highly skilled in the art.
Exactly! At first I really thought this would not be that difficult to do but you are correct. I'm finding it difficult. I couldn't even find a single circuit board diagram that have similar function to the product I just showed on the amazon link.