Blog Entries tab on profile page doesn't seem to work

tjohnson

Joined Dec 23, 2014
When I click on the Blog Entries tab on my user profile page, I get a message saying "tjohnson has not downloaded any attachment yet." That doesn't seem at all related to blog entries. Shouldn't this tab show the entry that I've made on my blog?

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Even if you search you may not find a relevant thread or it may not look relevant, especially if the relevant part is buried somewhere in it.

tjohnson

Joined Dec 23, 2014
Even if you search you may not find a relevant thread or it may not look relevant, especially if the relevant part is buried somewhere in it.
Honestly, I didn't search at all before starting this thread. I suppose it's not wise to make quick posts just before going to bed ;) (which is what I did Thursday night).

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Honestly, I didn't search at all before starting this thread. I suppose it's not wise to make quick posts just before going to bed ;) (which is what I did Thursday night).
I suspect most people don't do much searching, especially once they've gotten a feel for what they expect will and won't be here. I know I don't spend much time searching unless I think it is something that probably has been discussed in detail previously. When you find a bug in the site software, especially when the forum switched to it so recently and it is a little off the beaten path, it is not unreasonable to assume that you are the first to come across it -- or at least the first to report it.

tjohnson

Joined Dec 23, 2014
I just noticed that this issue has been fixed, and momentarily switched to the old theme to confirm that it works there too.:p Thanks, @jrap and team!

Last edited: