Blank Info Pages on Site

Tezz

Joined Jun 23, 2004
Just wondering what was happening with the blank pages on the site. I'm currently doing Karnaugh Mapping at college and noticed there is nothing on this site for it, though there is the section available (it's just blank). Is there anyone in particular who supplies this information, and if not I wouldn't mind throwing something together, it would help with my studies and help build up the site ;-)

Tezz

Joined Jun 23, 2004
Originally posted by jrap@Aug 25 2004, 11:50 AM
Hi Tezz,

On the front page of the site, it states that:

Please keep in mind that the textbooks are not 100% complete. They are a continuous piece of work, and thus will continually be updated.
Hopefully that clears things up.

However, it's your lucky day. Thanks to the hardwork of Dennis Crunkilton, the Karnaugh Mapping chapter has been added:

http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_4/chpt...pt_8/index.html
I think you missed my point in that I understand it is a constantly evolving website, I just didn't realise that only one person was in control of each section. I was actually offering to help out, but anyways.

I've started reading through some of the Karnaugh Mapping docoumenation here, it's a bit more complex way of explaining it to how I learned it, but I'm sure I'll work out what is trying to be said.

Thanks
Tezz