Joined Nov 9, 2007
The Largest BlackHole in the Universe

They sought it here, they sought it there
They sought it far and wide

Till they found it right inside
Mine own bank account.

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
non peer review math. ok. I think Einstein's gravitational theory has been math peer reviewed, hasn't it? This theory has great acclaim. Take a gravitational system....any system...the Sol system, or the Jupiter system or the Saturn system. Add a center mass and a orbital mass. Einstein's equation works! Add a second orbital mass. Kind of shaky. Add a third...most fail here.......add fourth......equation fails. This is peer reviewed math.
Now take the gravitational equations derived from the universal force theory of charge.......and presto!........it works with four or all the planets and moons plugged in. And it explains and predicts BODES LAW. It also shows that the true obit due to gravity is a helix.
Whatever peer review says science is..........reality will be the opposite.
Matter is point particles......no matter has real structure, cause for that structure and properties because of that structure.
Mass causes space and time to change......no, space and time do not change......mass changes. Actually mass is only apparent, it is not real. Apparent mass changes.
Gravity is constant.......no it is decaying. It decays at different rates in different neighborhoods. That’s why galaxies more the way they do. No need for another fraud......dark matter.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Again, you are pushing an agenda outside mainstream, Einsteins theories have been around for almost a century, and have withstood the tests put to them. That is peer review.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Whatever peer review says science is..........reality will be the opposite.
I appreciate the sentiment and there are certainly historical examples that support that view.

But on the other hand, peer review is a critical part of the scientific process that we have no good substitute for. The situation reminds me of Winston Churchill's comment on democracy: "...it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except for all those other forms...".

Peer review, like democracy, may be frustratingly slow and plodding, but it's the best process we have.

Churchill also said, “The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter.” I would say the best argument FOR peer review is 5 minutes with the average scientist.