Battery powered Bluetooth speaker

SuperStian

Joined Jul 30, 2017
Hi all, I posted one thread last week asking about batteries and chargers in parallel, so that I could charge the battery whilst using the device, however, it has come to my attention that batteries are difficult, and I need help figuring this project out, from start to finish.

This is what I have:
TDA7492P

This is what I know need:
Batteries and charger
Speakers (Dayton Audio RE100-8) x2

Now, first of all, I want a good battery life. I have tried to figure out how many mAh I need, but I've come to the conclusion that I don't have a clue. The amplifier/BT-board need between 8 and 24V to function. At 8 Ohms it delivers 2x40Watts to the speakers at most.

So it is a bit of a nut to crack. There are in my opinion to many variables that always seem to change. If one of the brains here could find me a battery that would last a good while on a budget. Remember that I want to charge and use the devise.

As far as I know, all I need is a AC/DC converter to charge the batteries and use the device, and the batteries. I just cant, for the love of hamburgers, find the correct ones. Please find proper batteries with the correct Volts and Ah with a suitable AC/DC converter for me. Please. I'm at the point where I want to give up.

Attachments