Automatic Room light Controller with Visitor Counter

xsumirx

Joined May 12, 2011
When somebody enters into the room then the counter is incremented by one and the light in the room will be switched ON and when any one leaves the room then the counter is decremented by one. The light will be only switched OFF until all the persons in the room go out. The total number of persons inside the room is also displayed on the seven segment displays.

For Circuit Diagram and Micro Controller Souce Code ::::

Visit Here to My Blog

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
It would be nice if you could compile this project into a complete post, with images, specifications, your code and circuits and submit it into the Completed Projects section.

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011
That's a very nice project. The PCB looks also very well made. I did it in a slightly different fashion a few years ago, without a uC though.

For a practical application I find it too cumbersome to wire all the modules up in doorways. Then there is the reliability issue, with large doorways where more than one persons can enter simultaniously the room. There are also hallways with multiple entries/exits, the wiring of all those is quite some work to do.
The height of the photodetectors is also important and may interfere with the counting. I'm thinking of the compatibility of small children, two years old and tall people with long legs...:rolleyes:

I'm working on something wireless now....

xsumirx

Joined May 12, 2011
Yes Height of the photo Diode keep Lot of matter. But if we ignore the childrens then It will work fine.

and Even We Should avoid the Children because if they get this kind of surrounding in the room then they we take it as fun and Starts playing with it.

okkk, otherwise nice thought

xsumirx

Joined May 12, 2011
It would be nice if you could compile this project into a complete post, with images, specifications, your code and circuits and submit it into the Completed Projects section.
sorry for this Kind of Post. Actually I am new here, But by Next time I will take care of it.....by the way thanks

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
What I said that this project could be a nice addition to the Completed Projects section, provided it has the necessary documentation.

There was nothing with the post itself, I just felt it was a shame for it to be buried under the following question threads.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
What I said that this project could be a nice addition to the Completed Projects section, provided it has the necessary documentation.

There was nothing with the post itself, I just felt it was a shame for it to be buried under the following question threads.
Yep sorry misunderstood your post.