Asymmetric stator winding

Allfather

Joined Feb 11, 2015
Is anyone working on aymetric winding of alternator stators? I have been studying UFOPOLITICS work on dc brushed motors and I am stuck on how many poles I should start with in relation to 12 poles on the rotor
6 N & 6 S. Any positive direction will be appreciated.
Thank you, Allfather.

Allfather

Joined Feb 11, 2015
The stator is 36 pole & the rotor is 12 pole electromagnet. So I was wondering the best way to rewind the stator in an asymetrical way, Like ufopolitics does with the brushed dc motors. Probably need to remove all the magnet wire. My goal is to have the automotive alternator provide stationary power with a pulsed dc current.

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
The stator is 36 pole & the rotor is 12 pole electromagnet. So I was wondering the best way to rewind the stator in an asymetrical way, Like ufopolitics does with the brushed dc motors. Probably need to remove all the magnet wire. My goal is to have the automotive alternator provide stationary power with a pulsed dc current.
You can't get DC without a rectifier or commutator.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Are you sure it's not a common 36 slot 12 pole three phase winding setup it has now?

Thats a normal stator slot to rotor pole ratio which would be most likely what you have.

And what exactly are you trying to accomplish with it by rewinding?

Allfather

Joined Feb 11, 2015
Are you sure it's not a common 36 slot 12 pole three phase winding setup it has now?

Thats a normal stator slot to rotor pole ratio which would be most likely what you have.

And what exactly are you trying to accomplish with it by rewinding?

Allfather

Joined Feb 11, 2015
Yes. That's what I have. What I am trying to accomplish is a portable static electric generator, using low voltage (12volts ) pulsed dc currents into the rotors electromagnet and inducing a higher voltage into the stator and be able to use that power to do usefull work. Like Figueras did in his 1908 patient.

Allfather

Joined Feb 11, 2015
You can't get DC without a rectifier or commutator.
I'll use pulsed dc into the rotor and use the ac that comes out, maybe only single phase, but I need to rewind the stator in a way so the coils don,t fight against each other with that back emf heating them up and waisting a lot of enegy that could be put to other uses. Great example of this is the dc motor rewinding and demonstration of ufopolitics. I would ask him if he was available, so I thought I would try this forum.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Won't be the least bit surprised if it is.

But wait! this is different. I we just wind the coils in such and such a way as to cancel all rational application of reality it will work. :rolleyes::p

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Yep.

"systems that receive excess EM energy freely from the “active medium” (active vacuum) and could use this free energy to power loads and themselves."

Time to call the Mods.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Well if you do put a small amount of electrical power into the spinning rotor of an alternator you do get more get considerably more electrical power out of the stator, so as long as you ignore the mechanical power being used to spin the rotor, you definitely have an overunity electrical generator of sorts.:D

Allfather

Joined Feb 11, 2015
Yep.

"systems that receive excess EM energy freely from the “active medium” (active vacuum) and could use this free energy to power loads and themselves."

Time to call the Mods.
Now you've got it. wouldn't it be something to do a little reconstruction and maybe catch some of that free energy, from a device everyone can get their hands on. I keep working on it.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
A little reconstruction? More like, "turn the whole world on its head".
If you can tap the ether for free energy, you will have broken the laws of physics as we know them. When you do, do not report here. Go directly to your local Universities. They will notify the President and the Nobel Prize committee.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Wrong forum for what? Assuming that overunity or the like is easily accomplished with a common automotive alternator just by changing a few windings or how the rotor field coil is controlled?

If you can get it to work and prove us wrong I've got $10,000 in cash on the table that yours if you can make it work and be repeatedly reproduced.

BTW the $10,000 in cash is the same cash I have had up for grabs for anyone who could show up at my place with a full HHO powered vehicle that runs entirely off of water in a self contained system as well.:(

Last edited: