Assembly programming need help ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
80x386 Assembly Language
Hi can u help me with this one?.. but its in 80386.. uhm.. I am making this peer to peer (p2p) chat program where Iam tasked to connect the serial ports of two computers and they should be able to send and receive messages to each other.. help please i need something to jumpstart it with because i barely have an idea how to do it.. PLEASE.. do u know any sites or anything which can help me?..how should i start?..and how do i connect the ports?..

i am desperate. :(

Joined Jul 26, 2007
Saha, i need help.. i was ask to make a program in assembly that was called "peer to peer chat using serial ports". i have no idea how to start. the speculations said that User A should be able to type a message and it would instantly appear in User B's screen and vice versa. im hoping for your reply..thanks =)

saha

Joined Jun 1, 2006
hi 10617558, I think you are asking what anna ville had asked for. so once again here is the reply. there is a program called serial.c in the following link. http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=2697 use turboc for compiling it and prepare a cross cable like the one discussed in this link. http://beyondlogic.org/serial/serial.htm hope you can manage with this. you can run this program on any X86 machine. I haven't come across any other PC. regards, saha

Abby

Joined Jan 20, 2008
hey i am making a micromouse and i needed some help to write program to handle interrupts

i am using at89c51 microcontroller

i need to write a program at location 0013h to handle interrupt at int0

can u tell me how to write a program at particular location

hi saha..
need help programming my at89c2051 to do the following..
I'm doing a project that counts the number of rotations of a metallic disc and sends this to a centralised server wirelessly... I am using an IR sensor..I need to maintain a counter(based on the number of pulses input by the IR sensor) which keeps track of the number of rotations in the microcontroller and send this counter value across with a unique preset client id wirelessly every 24 hours.am using the HT 12E to encode the data and sending the data through a FM transmitter module.. Can you please send me the source code?

can you help me to write an assembly program to send data by RS-232
use 8051

I am beginner so I need your help !!!

thank you very much

this is my program ,i am not sure about it! :(

Hi i m jatin i m making a project on Atmel 8051 progrmmer made by sunrom. i need the progrmming of that progrmmer. if u need any information then searh in google '8051 programmer made by sunrom' . it will give u all information with hex code. so plz if u r able plz send me progrmming in asembly language thanks

hurry-o

Joined Nov 22, 2008
hello everyone i've got doubts if my program is correct(my micro is 68000).I want to make a program which adds 2 numbers NUM1=$82 saved in $400400, NUM2=$F1 saved in $400401 and save the sum in $400402.Check my code::

ORG $400400
NUM1 DC.B $80
NUM2 DC.B $F1
SUM DS.B 1
ORG $400410
ADNUMS MOVE.B NUM1,D0
ADD.B NUM2,D0
MOVE.B D0,SUM
END $400410

Mark44

Joined Nov 26, 2007
hello everyone i've got doubts if my program is correct(my micro is 68000).I want to make a program which adds 2 numbers NUM1=$82 saved in $400400, NUM2=$F1 saved in $400401 and save the sum in $400402.Check my code::
Rich (BB code):
             ORG $400400
NUM1     DC.B $80
NUM2     DC.B $F1
SUM       DS.B 1
            ORG $400410
ADNUMS MOVE.B NUM1,D0
             ADD.B NUM2,D0
            MOVE.B D0,SUM
             END $400410
I added code tags. Your code looks like it would work. Have you tried it out? There are several emulators out there that you can run M68000 code on an x86 computer.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Saha has not been active on the community for 6 months and as a result I have decided to lock this thread.

If the OP wants this thread reopening, then please let me know via PM. It may be a better idea that if you want to offer help, that you start a new thread.

Thank you.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.