Anyone interested in a live chat?

count_volta

Joined Feb 4, 2009
We decided not to move the chatroom to blogger or livejournal. I just modified the xat page to look nice. I think this will work.

Below is a screenshot showing off the drawing capabilities. All the members can draw a picture at the same time and see it. Its useful for explaining circuit theory in real time I'm thinking. Anyway check it out.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
I am having hard time trying to figure how to use this.
there is too much artwork, and is really difficult, can't you make it simple.
how does this work anyways

count_volta

Joined Feb 4, 2009
I am having hard time trying to figure how to use this.
there is too much artwork, and is really difficult, can't you make it simple.
how does this work anyways
What are you having a hard time understanding? Its pretty easy. You go in, click on the default name the chat gives you, change it to something you like, and if there are other people in the room you talk to them.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Rifaa is trying to Masculinize his image.. Hes All, Im hi voltage, I dont like pretty colors. Gimme a shot of whiskey!

Love you Rifaa.

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
Did you feel the earthquake the other day happyganl? Or too far away?
Today a lot of Europe is a no fly zone because of volcanic dust from Iceland. There seems to be a lot of things like that recently. Conspiracy theorists are going to start blaming it on the LHC soon if they haven't already.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
It was probably groundhogs that were inducted into the taliban to weaken volcanic vents and fault lines. It is the groundhog version of martyr-dom. They are all digging along the San-Andreas fault to weaken it to the point of California floating away.

Damn groundhogs.. ;)