Any (free) program for calculating this current?

karbo001

Joined Mar 31, 2009
Is there some free program to easily calculate this current (see attachments). My handmade calculations are quite large so I could easily have made a mistake somewhere.

my answer is
i2(t) = 0.00657441*sin (1000t-1.007575) [A]

Attachments

Charley

Joined Apr 5, 2009
<snip>

This program may do what you're asking, but it is adware. The main screen for the program when started is eptsoft's web page. You have to click on the toolbox button in the tool bar to access the calculators. It seems to have a lot of information in the program.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Whilst your intentions may be genuine, I am not happy with the link to adware sponsored software. That is why the link is removed; please do not repost.

Dave

KL7AJ

Joined Nov 4, 2008
Is there some free program to easily calculate this current (see attachments). My handmade calculations are quite large so I could easily have made a mistake somewhere.

my answer is
i2(t) = 0.00657441*sin (1000t-1.007575) [A]
This can be easily done with AIMspice or any of the public domain spices. But you should be able to figure this one out by hand. It's a great exercise in AC theory.

I have a rule.....you should know how to get the answer before you give it to a computer. :)

eric