Another new guy intro.

Omega blood

Joined Sep 5, 2007
I just re-found (is that a word?) this site looking through my old saved links for electrical ladder logic (under Permissive and interlock circuits) so I could teach a new worker in my department.

My background in a nut shell. As kid I would take things apart but not know how to put them back together and always wondered how they worked.
After leaving High School I entered ITT electronics program and earned my associate degree in EE.
My first job in Electronics was as a board stuffer, next after that was as a(n) electronic tech repairing Car audio eq.
After a 2 year stint doing that I made some mistakes and ended up stringing cable TV for a 1 1/2 years. It was nice working out side until the weather got bad. And as a contractor works was not always guaranteed.
One day (one of those days where there was no work) I decided to visit my brother. I mentioned the lack of work and he told me to apply where he works. I applied knowing it only paid comparable to what I got paid provided there was work.
The job was as a maintenance mechanic in a circuit board production job. And have been a mechanic for the past 7 years, repairing the electrical, mechanic and Electro-mechanic in industrial.
As of recent being tired of being maintenance I have stared refreshing my self in electronics and going back to the basics.

That's my background in short.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Welcome to All About Circuits!

Be sure to check the on-line e-book to help you with your refresher in electronics and feel free to ask any questions you have here in the forum.

Dave