Another correction

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
I don't want to publicize about my site. But since google didn't searched my site for anim8or models, I had to put this below the panel:
Software, anim8or 3D models and much more...
Click on the main screen of the panel above to find out!
Is this correct in UK english?

The idea is to have a very small and concise description of what I'm "selling" (in fact, offering), mainly software and anim8or 3D models. And this helps my site to appear on google when searching for anim8or models. For now, it only appears when searching for "cume software", because before today's modifications, the front page had no sayings. I also want the phrases to be appealing and inviting.

To see the website, left-click my name and choose view home page. I don't wan't to post the link here because I don't wan't to advertise my site (because I don't want to disrespect the rules and it is bad for my reputation).

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
You are missing one comma after the word models:

Software, anim8or 3D models, and much more...
Click on the main screen of the panel above to find out!
Thanks for respecting the advertising rules of the site.

Dave

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
No problem.

As a question of curiosity why "cume"? Does it have some meaning or is it just something you liked when you were coming up with a name?

Dave
"cume" means summit in Portuguese. However, this name seems to raise problem with some people, because they think about sex.