Android Auto App Issue

Jameswyatt1

Joined Apr 25, 2022
Greetings, friends. How are you doing? Let's hope everything is going well for everyone. This is my first time posting on this site. I'd be grateful for any feedback you could provide. These are intended to meet a need. My Android car app has been having issues. Because Android Auto continues to disconnect. Is there anyone who can help me with this?

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
Welcome to AAC.

You are more likely to get help if you explain the actual problem. Which application? Are there error messages? Does it work sometimes but not others? What steps have you taken to troubleshoot it that haven't worked?

Your question is so vague right now you are unlikely to find too many people jumping in to help but with more information there may be some offering assistance.

Jameswyatt1

Joined Apr 25, 2022
Google Maps, GPS, web search, and other helpful capabilities are included in the Android Auto app. However, Android Auto continues to disconnect. I gave it my all, but I was unable to resolve the problem.
Although I conducted a Google search for this issue and discovered several [described here] techniques, I am unsure whether or not they are safe to use. Please assist.