AMD processor

n9352527

Joined Oct 14, 2005
Using an oscilloscope?

Seriously, why don't you just look at the model number (either physically or using processor ID) and then search on the web on the specific model?

recca02

Joined Apr 2, 2007
if its on your pc then using something like system sandra
or bios are cheap tricks i wud use otherwise using processor id and net as stated by mr digit is the only way i can think of .

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
There is a freeware program called Aida32 that will give you the information about every component in your computer. Also, going to the control panel and clicking the SYSTEM icon will show you the processor type and speed.

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
You have to measure it with a special measure tape with the scale expressed in GHz.

But if you have it installed on a Windows machine, you can resort to My Computer > Properties.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
I would be inclined to suggest that you take down the model number and nosy on over at AMDs website for a spec sheet. Windows has a habit of lying on things like processor speed, available physical memory and even the operating system version!

I would be interested in looking at that Aida32 that beenthere suggested, not seen that one before.

Dave

recca02

Joined Apr 2, 2007
dont know for sure waht are the latest developments ,
used it quite a while ago ,
it never gave any message regarding its need to be purchased for full support.

edit: ya , just checked it is a shareware however for personal use a lite version is available and it works well without any
torturing time limitation and barrage of messages.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Aida is - or was - freeware. There are several versions that I am aware of, but I haven't looked for a newer version in almost three years now.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Thanks for the comments guys. It does seem as though Aida32 is freeware, and from what I could see about System Sandra it is shareware - its good to know about the lite version.

Dave