Agreement for electronic design

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
First proposal outside of my buddies... I feel comfortable at my quoted rate and time frame... now if I could get my buddies to pay for my time before they start thinking of things that would take months to create... if things were related it wouldn't be so bad but wow some of the interesting ideas they get once we get one project done... amazing.

Thanks for all your advice on this... this will pay for a small Chinese pick and place machine I've been wanting and a few other toys... :)
I have a 2 year time frame before I go full time. Meanwhile I can ramp up my equipment and do these smaller jobs which are always learning experiences... we learn a lot from each problem that arises.

I added an indemnity clause... very good idea.
It would be nice if you came back in a few months and let us know how it all went in the end ... good luck!

Wolframore

Joined Jan 21, 2019
No worries... I wouldn't be where I am without sharing. I might come back in a few days and say... they wanted a $5 China solution instead :rolleyes:

Wolframore

Joined Jan 21, 2019
Initial reaction was great... they said "incredible" and was sounding very grateful... maybe I was too low... :)

They promised decision by mid week.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Your tag line is unfunny and offensive. Young girls are an inappropriate topic for that kind of humor -- one might conclude that you are some kind of pervert. Consider another one -- soon!

Wolframore

Joined Jan 21, 2019
how about a pm for something like that... btw you do know it's the BEC (basic electronics course) Mnemonic we were taught... I actually made it PG. The original is 10x worse...

That is also why it’s color coded. Although I can’t do white and it does look a little LGBT

Last edited: