Hi everyone
I have circuit, giving out two measurement voltages. One ranges from 0-5V, the other one from 0-200mV. I need to transmit these two voltages over only 3 cables, so i want to create two voltage levels: v1 = 0-5V and v2 = v1+(0 - 200mV). At the other end of the line I get the v1 referenced to ground and the second voltage as a differential (v2 -v1).
First Idea was to use a voltage-adder opamp circuit, but the problem is, that the second voltage (0-200mv) is floating and not referenced to ground. So how can i add these two voltages?
Thanks in advance
I have circuit, giving out two measurement voltages. One ranges from 0-5V, the other one from 0-200mV. I need to transmit these two voltages over only 3 cables, so i want to create two voltage levels: v1 = 0-5V and v2 = v1+(0 - 200mV). At the other end of the line I get the v1 referenced to ground and the second voltage as a differential (v2 -v1).
First Idea was to use a voltage-adder opamp circuit, but the problem is, that the second voltage (0-200mv) is floating and not referenced to ground. So how can i add these two voltages?
Thanks in advance