about power usb

LAOADAM

Joined Nov 21, 2018
Hi,
I am using mouse on my phone, I can't charge my phone, I heard a saying 'POWER USB', can it charging and using as mouse?
Thanks
Adam

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
What kind of a phone do you have?
Does the mouse use the USB port?
What does 'POWER USB' mean to you?
Why do you have a problem providing complete and relevant information?

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
I am using mouse on my phone, I can't charge my phone, I heard a saying 'POWER USB', can it charging and using as mouse?
It would seem to me that if you were using the only USB connector on your phone to connect a mouse, then you can't charge it and use the mouse at the same time. Stop what you're doing with the mouse and charge the phone. It'll charge faster if you aren't using it while you're charging it...

LAOADAM

Joined Nov 21, 2018
What kind of a phone do you have?
Does the mouse use the USB port?
What does 'POWER USB' mean to you?
Why do you have a problem providing complete and relevant information?
Thanks.
I am using a mouse by an OTG to operate my Android phone, and I can't charge my phone contemporary . it is the problem.
How can I charge my phone and use mouse at the same time by the one port.
Thanks

LAOADAM

Joined Nov 21, 2018
It would seem to me that if you were using the only USB connector on your phone to connect a mouse, then you can't charge it and use the mouse at the same time. Stop what you're doing with the mouse and charge the phone. It'll charge faster if you aren't using it while you're charging it...
Thanks.
I am thinking if I can connect the +/_ wires with 5vdc power, just let the data wires working,,,, it's funny?
Or can I use this:
00.0.JPG
https://www.amazon.ca/Sabrent-4-Port-Individual-Switches-HB-UMLS/dp/B00BWF5U0M
with it plugged into a power supply?

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Thanks.
I am thinking if I can connect the +/_ wires with 5vdc power, just let the data wires working,,,, it's funny?
Or can I use this:
View attachment 234804
https://www.amazon.ca/Sabrent-4-Port-Individual-Switches-HB-UMLS/dp/B00BWF5U0M
with it plugged into a power supply?
I guess you fundamentally don't understand the limitations of USB. It is not a general purpose, "I can do anything" type of interfaces. Charging and operation are two things that are not supposed to go on at the same time. Charges typically use the data wires to "negotiate" the rules of charging and they might not appreciate the mouse hosing things up.

LAOADAM

Joined Nov 21, 2018
I guess you fundamentally don't understand the limitations of USB. It is not a general purpose, "I can do anything" type of interfaces. Charging and operation are two things that are not supposed to go on at the same time. Charges typically use the data wires to "negotiate" the rules of charging and they might not appreciate the mouse hosing things up.
Thanks.