AAC Site refusing to work on Firefox

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
Up untill now I have automatically logged in to the site using Firefox on a XP PC.
As of yesterday, the site cannot be accesesed , I am sent to the main log in screen but the log in ability is greyed out and does not accept any entry?
All other sites are OK with Firefox.
It's OK on Chrome (this post confirms it) and WIN-10 PC with Firefox.??

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
Just to confirm, Windows 10 Firefox is fine, it's an issue with Windows XP specifically?
Yes It was just with XP Firefox, but the crisis is now averted!
I played around with a few settings (not sure which affect it?) but now it seems back to normal, for now anyway.
Thanx
Max.

Hymie

Joined Mar 30, 2018
Wow, still running XP – before I gave up on that OS, I was experiencing problems accessing a number of websites (using Firefox), that were not present using Windows 7.

Given that MS stopped supporting XP many years ago, I’d be very wary about security on such a system with no further patches issued by MS. Although on the plus side, hackers have probably given up trying to find vulnerabilities with the system since not many are using it.

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
I have a good security system.
Also there are many expensive programs I have that cannot be transferred to WIN10 etc,
Other wise apart from the small glitch a day ago, it has performed fine.
I have Win10 on a Laptop and absolutely hate it , it was like they used the premise, if it is right, we can always change it!! :rolleyes: