Yer gonna need 16AFrom a novice:
I have four, 4-amp, 12V devices I need to power at the same time. Do I use a 4 amp 12V transformer, or is it 16 amps?
Thank you for helping.
Curtis P.
Hi there,From a novice:
I have four, 4-amp, 12V devices I need to power at the same time. Do I use a 4 amp 12V transformer, or is it 16 amps?
Thank you for helping.
Curtis P.
| Thread starter | Similar threads | Forum | Replies | Date |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| C | Question About Designing a Simple Digital Control Circuit | Digital Design | 22 | |
|
|
Simple relay schematic question | General Electronics Chat | 14 | |
| R | LED lamp simple circuit question | General Electronics Chat | 5 | |
| D | Noob asking a simple question | Digital Design | 5 | |
| F | Simple question about “flash” used as verb | IC Design | 5 |