A reply to Dr./Killjoy PM

Dr.killjoy

Joined Apr 28, 2013
Sorry everyone

What was sent
Hello Wendy,

I know its been hard for you to be active on forums ..But I wanted to reach out and see how you where making ?? Plus It's been a while since you offered help to me and wanted to see if I can help you with anything.. I tried to get a get well card for you and have senior menbers sign it and send it .

Jay

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
It was a query into how I was doing. Like I said some people care some don't. I don't think I'm being conceited in talking about myself,I'm trying to stay asacitvas much as I can.
Not conceited at all -- and I definitely agree that staying as active as you can, even pushing your activity level a bit further than that, is a big key to a quicker and better recovery.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
t this point in time I am flat broke. Maybe Social Security will help,maybe not,This lappie is on its last legs My ability to get software is limited to freeLibra Office is free so Win 7 hasfar.Win7 has aspeech totextconvertor After arguing with it I think typing might be easier.I am pinning my hopes on a recovery long termI find Being incontrol of almostnothing has calmed my temperment Being patient is not an option.

Last edited:

Aleph(0)

Joined Mar 14, 2015
So what d ya'llthink should I have kept this private? I am a very open person.
Wendy I say if we're anything we're a community of civilized ppl and most importantly friends! So even a neophyte child of the 00's like me knows that friends share the experiences of life and especially the unhappy ones cuz that's when it's most important! Wendy I'm so sry that fate has curtailed your physical activity for now:( But you're still able to communicate so your intellectual life doesn't need to be restricted too! So I know I speak for all your friends here to say please share whatever you're comfortable sharing cuz we care:)!

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Seems my paralyzed has decdised to get more involved in working tandem with my good leg . Looks like lIt is helping mt stand up at the sink. some Not there yet but I' m building strength. I center me wheel chaar in fron t of th kitchen sink and with assistance stand up using my good hand and arm hanging on the counter and balance on my strong leg for as long as my strength allows.A little more maybe I can walk?Anything would be a improvement.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Been there. It took a lot of years on crutches for me to get away from that wheel chair!:eek:
Then I hurt my back about 2&1/2 years ago. Happy to say my legs recovered enough to hurt my back! Then I'm happy to say I've been recovered from the back injury and about normal for about a year.:)
So, post when you can. Post when you feel like it. You're not the only person here who has crawled to the keyboard.;)

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I needed the good day. I was starting to feel hopeless
Hopeless is the definition of the moment when pain turns into depression.
As long as one has hope, one just keeps getting up and trying.
Hopeless is when you can't see the end. Hopeless is when you can't see any way you will ever be finished with the struggle and come out the other end where you are in control of your own life again. Hopeless is when you have no choice but to ask for help.

That's your job today: Ask for help.