A Question About Matlab GUI

Scarlett Lew

Joined Apr 19, 2005
I have a question to design GUI about DSP. My teacher also asked me to make it all into an .exe file which can be opened or runned independently, even in a computer without Matlab software. I don't know how to cope with it:-( Can you help me? Thank you very much!

Brandon

Joined Dec 14, 2004
Originally posted by Scarlett Lew@Apr 19 2005, 03:34 AM
I have a question to design GUI about DSP. My teacher also asked me to make it all into an .exe file which can be opened or runned independently, even in a computer without Matlab software. I don't know how to cope with it:-( Can you help me? Thank you very much!
[post=7060]Quoted post[/post]​
A GUI into an exe? Hmmm.. Not sure if that can be done. I know you can take any one of the .m files you right and use the C compiler in MatLab, but not so sure about the GUI.

I tried to do the same for a DSP text to sound modulating encoder I designed, but was stuck running the GUI through MatLab at the demo. I could not find enough documentation to detail how it would be done.

If you do find it, PLEASE PELASE post back here, I would love to know myself.

Brandon

Joined Dec 14, 2004
Originally posted by Scarlett Lew@Apr 19 2005, 03:34 AM
[post=7060]Quoted post[/post]​
A GUI into an exe? Hmmm.. Not sure if that can be done. I know you can take any one of the .m files you right and use the C compiler in MatLab, but not so sure about the GUI.

I tried to do the same for a DSP text to sound modulating encoder I designed, but was stuck running the GUI through MatLab at the demo. I could not find enough documentation to detail how it would be done.

If you do find it, PLEASE PELASE post back here, I would love to know myself.