7 segment display using flip-flops (homework) .. #2

abcinetflix

Joined May 5, 2021
Last edited by a moderator:

abcinetflix

Joined May 5, 2021
Welcome to AAC!

Post your attempted solution and the complete text of the problem.
I need to design e circuit that displays letters in your name with 1 sec period using flip flops
while 7 seven segmet display shows your name it should turn a red led on if it shows your surname should turn a blue led on

display will show 0AH0U0 AbACI (there will be a space between name and surname
please mail me<Mod: Deleted your email addres, again!.E>

Last edited by a moderator:

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
I need to design e circuit that displays letters in your name with 1 sec period using flip flops
while 7 seven segmet display shows your name it should turn a red led on if it shows your surname should turn a blue led on

display will show 0AH0U0 AbACI (there will be a space between name and surname
please mail me <email address removed>
First, did you NOT get that posting email addresses in this Forum is not allowed? Even a slightly disguised one. Spammers are smart)

Second, you need to post your current solution. Even a partial one... Before we can help you.

You’ve been asked to post the original problem statement and any work that you have attempted before. We won’t directly give you the answer, but will review your work and guide you.

abcinetflix

Joined May 5, 2021
okay then may you delete this thread
First, did you NOT get that posting email addresses in this Forum is not allowed? Even a slightly disguised one. Spammers are smart)

Second, you need to post your current solution. Even a partial one... Before we can help you.

You’ve been asked to post the original problem statement and any work that you have attempted before. We won’t directly give you the answer, but will review your work and guide you.