6 inputs with Arduino and Output on 7 segment display

mkbutan

Joined Sep 30, 2008
hi ,
I would like to know if I can make the above subjective circuit / project which have Multi Switch's [ 6 inputs (Call Switch's)] for Arduino and display its respective input on 7 segment display as Output. and an RESET Switch to mark as Attended...
say 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , (0 as Reset as and when Reset Switch is pressed)
Please help

mkbutan

Joined Sep 30, 2008
No till now i have not
please let me know how to start the same ..
i can glow one Led with one Switch with Arduino ...
but I need To have Multi Inputs and its Respective out put on 7 Segment Display with Reset to display 0 again

KeithWalker

Joined Jul 10, 2017
We will answer your technical questions and help you solve problems but we are not a free design service.
Do an on-line search for tutorials on Arduino with 7 segment display. There are a number of them out there, Learn from them, and combine the software you have for reading a switch with the display software. Let us know when you run into problems. We will try to help you.

jayanthd

Joined Jul 4, 2015
hi ,
I would like to know if I can make the above subjective circuit / project which have Multi Switch's [ 6 inputs (Call Switch's)] for Arduino and display its respective input on 7 segment display as Output. and an RESET Switch to mark as Attended...
say 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , (0 as Reset as and when Reset Switch is pressed)
Please help
It is very simple. It is like 5 senses switches like red to blue psychic centers and 6th switch is like 6th sense which is third eye or the seat of mind or Ajna chakra or pineal gland in body or Command chakra which is analog like full moon and new moon phases and digital like 0 and 1 and the result is displayed on the 7th psychic center the sahasrara chakra which controls the brain in the body and the 7 psychic centers act as 7 segment display and Krishna's sahasrara chakra or sudarshana chakra shows the result.