4G issue

Ghazi197

Joined Nov 23, 2021
I have a problem with Joying android head unit , i Bought this unit about 1 year ago its 10.25 inch screen and everything is working fine but only one thing i didn't try since i had it which is 4G , i tried a few days ago and inserted the sim card at first it connected for few seconds and then disconnected so i checked for apn settings and changed the authentication type to chap and bingo it worked for about 1 hour without any problem and then it disconnected again and never had any connection from about 2 days nothing at all , if i go to sim setting i can see the sim card info and company name but no signal , so i checked the 4g antennas its all ok then i had to check the circuit and i think there is a short circuit it seems like the ground wire and the main wire is connected together i dont know if that's normal or not ... i dont know much about 4g circuit but all i know that the antennas are fine myabe the problem is in the board ..
Please check the link for video on youtube and look carefully where the antennas wires go it's written 4G+ and 4G- and dont forget to listen for the beep sound when i test the wires :

I hope there is any solution ...

Last edited: