4 led's and a Darlington pair

_ian_g_

Joined Oct 14, 2006
does anybody know how to connect a darlington pair with the 4 led's and it must be connected to a dark sensor circuit thank you

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I don't understand the connection between a darlington pair, 4 LEDs, and a dark sensing circuit. It migh help if we knew what you were trying to do.

Gadget

Joined Jan 10, 2006
I'm guessing they want to switch the LED's on when it gets dark....something like this (your gonna have to work out the values yourself...)

_ian_g_

Joined Oct 14, 2006
I don't understand the connection between a darlington pair, 4 LEDs, and a dark sensing circuit. It migh help if we knew what you were trying to do.
I am designing a animated sign for M.G. The car will be a platform which spins and i want the lights to come on in the dark with 4 leds any ideas

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
So as the platform spins the sensor will go in and out of "darkness" and the LED's will follow the light or dark state of the ambient environment.

OR

This sign responds to the diurnal variation in light due to natural sunlight, and rather than having a dgital output the LEDs come on slowly in the twilight and go out smoothly in the morning.

What kind of LEDs did you have in mind? Red, Green, Amber, Yellow, Blue, or White?