3D Sense Shield2Go , TLV493d Calibration issue

iamcalledusman

Joined Jun 1, 2019
Hello Mark Hughes
Your code was very much helpful .Now data is too much accurate . As I told you I selected NodeMCU for testing the sensor TLV493D behavior . Now I have understood a lot about it , no doubt this is only because of your sample code .Now next target is to interface TLV493D with CSR1010 BLE.

I have attached the code again , its almost same as of yours .Only issue was when magnet was not present then it sends garbage values else its working fine . I have attached the excel sheet as well which shows the readings

Attachments

Mark Hughes

Joined Jun 14, 2016
Hi Mark
At the end again thanks for your help . I achieved this because of your effort and code .
BR
Muhammad Usman
Well I'm glad you were able to solve it -- but the achievement was yours alone -- I'm afraid I haven't been of much help. Have a great day and enjoy your achievement!

iamcalledusman

Joined Jun 1, 2019
Well I'm glad you were able to solve it -- but the achievement was yours alone -- I'm afraid I haven't been of much help. Have a great day and enjoy your achievement!

Hi Mark ,

Not mine alone achievement , you have a big share in that because I used your code as a base.

Again Thanks :)

vraifluss

Joined Nov 10, 2020
need a configuration scheme on this sensor, I am not using the drive , but I need to figure out how to configure the sensor from the driver.
Any working condition can be shared?