24V/230V Relay Suggestions

trupalpatil

Joined Sep 7, 2021
I want a cheap but reliable 24V/230V relay, can anyone suggest please??
I want to build a circuit with relays, also i want the circuit to last for years but the relay should be proportionally priced. Thank you!!!

LesJones

Joined Jan 8, 2017
You will need to give FULL DETAILS or your requirements before anyone can attempt to answer your question.
Coil voltage rating, contact layout, contact voltage and current requirements. Type of load. (Resistive or inductive.)

Les.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
I want a cheap but reliable 24V/230V relay, can anyone suggest please??
I want to build a circuit with relays, also i want the circuit to last for years but the relay should be proportionally priced. Thank you!!!
It is not at all clear as to what you mean here. Relays have two areas of specifications: Coil voltage/current, and contact ratings, current and voltage. Both specifications matter, but they are not related.

Do you possibly mean that you want a transformer to deliver 24 volts from a 230 volt mains connection? Or maybe 230 volts from a 24 volts supply?

As posted the question makes no sense at all.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
So far we do not have any response, and the request does not make much sense. " I want a cheap but reliable 24V/230V relay, can anyone suggest please?? " Is that a 24 volt coil relay for switching 230 volts? Or a 230 volt relay for switching 24 volts? PROBABLY NEITHER is my guess. So what does the TS want? We await an explanation..