2 similar elements act like an OR gate in reverse in a series circuit

skill93s

Joined Feb 27, 2023
Hello everyone,
Could you please name 2 similar elements that act like an OR gate when placed in reverse in a series circuit? like 2 reverse LEDs in a parallel circuit
Any help would be appreciated

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
No, it isn't. It's a challenge
So is the challenge to find someone to solve the challenge for you???

You need to define the challenge better. For instance, in what way are two antiparallel diodes acting like an OR gate? What are the inputs and what is the output?

skill93s

Joined Feb 27, 2023

You need to define the challenge better. For instance, in what way are two antiparallel diodes acting like an OR gate? What are the inputs and what is the output?
I mean that which 2 elements act inversely and are always ON with a 3volt battery in the series circuit? (unlike 2 reverse LEDs)

skill93s

Joined Feb 27, 2023

I mean that which 2 elements act inversely and are always ON with a 3volt battery in the series circuit? (unlike 2 reverse LEDs)

skill93s

Joined Feb 27, 2023
Your verbal description lacks sufficient clarity to understand what you are talking about.
please imagine 2 LEDS which place in a series circuit inversely, when they connect to the 3 volt battery, one of them is ON and the whole circuit is OFF (because they are placed inversely and just one of them is ON). I mean that which 2 elements can place in the series circuit which one of them is ON, the circuit is ON (by the 3 volt battery) (it is nevermind that one of them is OFF and they act like OR gate in this circuit)

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
please imagine 2 LEDS which place in a series circuit inversely, when they connect to the 3 volt battery, one of them is ON and the whole circuit is OFF (because they are placed inversely and just one of them is ON). I mean that which 2 elements can place in the series circuit which one of them is ON, the circuit is ON (by the 3 volt battery) (it is nevermind that one of them is OFF and they act like OR gate in this circuit)
This is nonsense. Two diodes in series in that fashion will never form a complete circuit and no current will flow.