12v voice transmitter ? receiver

a Rob

Joined May 14, 2017
i was thinking if it is possible to add this device to my drone.

what 12v voice transmitter i can get with receiver and i can add a mic or loud tweater on drone please help.

maybe like rf voice transmitter and receiver at least distance should cover 1000m or so

1: i will have the transmitter powered by normal batteries.
2: receiver on the drone powered by external lithium battery 12v with speakers

markdem

Joined Jul 31, 2013
Go Go Inspector gadget drone..

Have you thought about how much all these "enchantments" are going to weight , or how it will effect the drones centre of gravity?

a Rob

Joined May 14, 2017
just as you se on voting days they have a big speaker on top of the car and they use microphone from inside the car and the voice can be heard from the speaker on top of the car.

i am wanting to do this but wireless how can i do that.

for example attaching a car horn and triggering the horn using a wireless remote , but instead of a horn using a speaker and on my controller have microphne speak wireless.

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
A loudspeaker able to produce voice sounds intelligible above the noise of the drone motors is going to be heavy in itself and require a battery whose weight needs to be taken into account..

a Rob

Joined May 14, 2017
Main drone needs

1: it will have leds.

for fun i want to ad addons

2: horn
3: wireless speakers.

the flight time is 28 to 30 min even if i get 10 to 15 minutes its ok with me ,cause these will be addons i can slap it on and off the drone.

i received my litium battery today its 11.1 v i think sum like that and the
Weight: 51g
cool , the drone wil have no issue with it i can add 3 or 10 if i wanted to of these batteries but il stick to adding 1 for now.

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
Go find yourself a loudspeaker, the kind you mentioned as to on cars at election time. Note the power required to drive that speaker. Typical "Horn Speaker" figure 15 to 25 watts for RMS drive power. Now go find a power amp to drive the thing. Then try and lift it all. You want a horn speaker and a monaural amp to drive it and of course the receiver for your audio signal. You might try a FM wireless microphone arrangement for a short distance.

Ron