Selvedin

Joined Jan 25, 2021
Yo guys, recently I bought the "Anhtczyx intelligent car battery charger". I connected it to a battery and tried the repair function. It worked only about 2 hours then it stops. I opened the device and realized that the fuse and the thermistor were blown. So I desolder them and solder new ones from my computer power supply. When I plug it to the wall socket, they blown again.
Can you please give me an idea what the problem could be and which component is the reason for blowing the fuse. I can't find it by myself, they all look good.

Attachments

Selvedin

Joined Jan 25, 2021
Yes more than likely it's the MOSFET on the heatsink next to the fuse gone shorted.
You mean this one with the number 1?
I asked another seller which sells chargers like that, he also gave me the response about the MOSFET.
I will desolve it and test it again, if the fuse don't blow, then it's probably the MOSFET.
Thank you so much for the help, have a nice day and stay healthy

Attachments

Selvedin

Joined Jan 25, 2021
2 hours would be a pretty short warranty period. Maybe you can return it for a working unit.
I recorded a video about the problem and sent it to the seller. bought it from ebay, the seller was very kind and gave me a full refund.
But my problem is that the shipping and transport have a lot delays, to buy another one I need to wait around 2 months and my battery is very bad. With the 2 hours repair function, it helped my battery to restore some energy, that's why I need this device to work, because a new battery is pretty expensive.
I also asked the seller if he could help me to fix this problem and he can keep a part of that money, but he hasn't replied, that's why I ask here.