#12 has a lot to be liked for.

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
How do you call that? Recursive (function calling itself) or circular reference?

We like #12 because we like #12...as long as installed RAM permits.

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
I can't drink tonight, but tomorrow I am going to drink 12 beers in honor of #12.

Oh, hell. I was going to drink 12 beers anyway...

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
I'm drunk already... and I've only had six!
I've gotten to the point where just a sip of wine makes me noticeably tipsy; noticeable to me, anyway, I don't think others can notice it). I don't know what a whole beer would do to me (I do know that it wouldn't play well with some of the drugs I'm on). That's assuming that I could gag one down -- beer is best used by pouring it back into the horse it came out of. :D

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
Be careful, don't get caught will all of those likes:

EDIT: Sorry the YouTube got removed. It was the Adobe ad about the guy looking for Likes and Clicks who ends up in prison.

John

Last edited:

Joined Nov 30, 2010
This is embarrassing. The person who most makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck starts congratulatory Threads.:confused:

Nobody asked, but I attribute my success to trying to address each Thread Starter on their level of thinking. Most of them are here because they can't function at the highest levels of academic rigor. It's good to be correct, but education can be fun.:)

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Quite the diverse group you hang out with #12, one who energizes your thoughts and one who sends you dashing for the dictionary.

Unless of course your hair raising is due to meteorological influences since your in an area with the highest isokeraunic levels in the USA.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WBahn Off-Topic 38