1 hour thread

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
i'm in the techno music scene.

i'm also in the sound design scene.

i have been trapped in a closet because of this.

opinions.
I know a little bit about the history of Malta... how can your problem be an issue?... anywhere? are you at a crossroads deciding what you want? is that it?

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
can this thread be deleted please. big mistake.
MarFene, you can't blame us for being curious about your initial intent. If you feel that starting this thread was the wrong thing to do, then we (or at least I) won't bother you anymore.
On the other hand, if you were to elaborate, you might discover that most of us are more than willing to engage in a friendly chat, if the subject is an interesting one.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
delete this thread? Can't do that.
Everything written to the cloud stays in the cloud... until the sun stops shining.

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
As it's a one-hour thread, perhaps it should be bumped each hour on the hour? This could be an excellent time-keeping service provided by AAC!

"The time is -- 1:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time..."

MarFene

Joined Feb 27, 2014
well if you want to follow the truth, i was drunk senseless with a brain of thoughts and an internet connection. this has become embarassing. i know moderators can feel me right now and can delete. i'd be willing to start the thread again with words and phrases that actually carry a message.

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
well if you want to follow the truth, i was drunk senseless with a brain of thoughts and an internet connection. this has become embarassing. i know moderators can feel me right now and can delete. i'd be willing to start the thread again with words and phrases that actually carry a message.
ha!... that explains a lot, really... I try not to drink and post, but I've done it several times before, with embarrassing consequences too...
anyway, why not just continue here? no need to start a new thread... besides, you've already got a captivated audience :D

MarFene

Joined Feb 27, 2014
id really not have such a conversation publically. the internet scares me sometimes. especially knowing most of my personal information is in my profile.

i just meant that sometimes certain knowledge and "talents" in the wrong sub societies are not always welcome. youd be amazed how much people frown upon things that they cannot compare themselves to.

im not talking about friends and anything of that matter.

i am talking about strangers , in groups , who can easily team up to paddle your boat in the opposite direction.

i would be happier to continue such discussions privately.

so yes this thread was a mistake , i'd love to see it removed.

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
The time stamp suggests that the original post was made at about 4:39 AM Malta time, Sunday morning. Nothing good happens after midnight -- a warning that is often given to American college students.

The real question is whether that was late or early for you.

John