My assignment is to create a stopwatch, which counts from 0-59, and recycles. However, there are to be two added functions, such as a Start/Stop and a Reset/Stop function.
I have done a circuit which is able to count from 0-59, and can recycle. The reset button is also working fine. However, upon adding the Start/Stop button, it counts from 00-59, and can pause and resume properly during the counting, but it does not recycle any more. Now, I have to manually push the Start/Stop button for the counter to begin again.
Is there any way for me to not need activate the counter manually when it stops at 00?
P.S. I am new to Multisim, hence(and please do forgive) the ugly mess of my circuit.
I have done a circuit which is able to count from 0-59, and can recycle. The reset button is also working fine. However, upon adding the Start/Stop button, it counts from 00-59, and can pause and resume properly during the counting, but it does not recycle any more. Now, I have to manually push the Start/Stop button for the counter to begin again.
Is there any way for me to not need activate the counter manually when it stops at 00?
P.S. I am new to Multisim, hence(and please do forgive) the ugly mess of my circuit.
Attachments
-
26.7 KB Views: 474