Need help to stop lights from blinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

tapac333

Joined Aug 25, 2013
Hi, my name's Taras, and I'm a novice so I'm seeking advice from your boards. Hopefully someone will have the time to break it down for me. I bought a set of LED white Christmas lights that I'm using for decoration, and they have a sequencer with a button that cycles through 8 preset blink modes.. of coarse the "steady on" one is last.. so every time I plug them in, I have to cycle through to the last one. I'm planning to embed them into an art project, and wont be able to cycle through to steady on, is there a way to disconnect that entirely? I simply want them to go on and stay on when plugged in.. problem is there's two cords coming out of the outlet to the sequencer, and 4 leaving the sequencer.. any help?

tapac333

Joined Aug 25, 2013
the 4 horizontal black things on the right read: pcr406J
and the 4 vertical black things read: ?something?, 0, 0, 7, JM

omargpg

Joined Apr 14, 2015
Hi, my name's Taras, and I'm a novice so I'm seeking advice from your boards. Hopefully someone will have the time to break it down for me. I bought a set of LED white Christmas lights that I'm using for decoration, and they have a sequencer with a button that cycles through 8 preset blink modes.. of coarse the "steady on" one is last.. so every time I plug them in, I have to cycle through to the last one. I'm planning to embed them into an art project, and wont be able to cycle through to steady on, is there a way to disconnect that entirely? I simply want them to go on and stay on when plugged in.. problem is there's two cords coming out of the outlet to the sequencer, and 4 leaving the sequencer.. any help?

Link to solution:
http://auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/Bypassing_Multi_Function_Controllers

Status
Not open for further replies.