Any One seen this laptop

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Brand is Astone

What I am looking for is the battery.

I saw a seller before but now I can't seem to locate him.
I will great full if any one can point me to where to buy a battery plus the LCD facia and back cover if possible.

Or if any one has a broken lap of this model with mint covers, I might consider tht too

Last edited:

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
I am embarrassed at the moment.

But let me tell u, tht before I did not get a hit.
I always google like u showed. Sir...I donno why these keeps happening to :confused:me ..

My ISP is so wonderful....SOB!!!! :D

marshallf3

Joined Jul 26, 2010
The internet and everything on it never came with a guarantee, one day you'll get tons of things back when searching, other days you may not. Get familiar with all the major search engines as every one will produce different results. Many also forget some of the older ones such as this which was at one time the best option before Google came around. I hear they're shutting it down soon but as long as it remains it's been a great alternate because you can often find things with it you can't with the others:

http://www.altavista.com/

Hit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search_engine which will be a lot of reading but it's interesting to learn the history of as well as the different ways these have been set up over the years.

marshallf3

Joined Jul 26, 2010
Remember google also gives you different results based on your location and the info they have on file for you.... :)
......and they have a file on everyone! :(
Main reason I don't have an account with them. I get enough spam as it is but virtually nothing compared to what I used to get. I don't pass out my work e-mail address to anyone unless I'm darn sure I know who they are and what really gets me is when someone adds one of my yahoo addresses to their contacts list then gets some sort of trojan virus or malware that harvests anything and everything that has @ in it. Even worse is when someone wants to add you "as a friend" - simply hitting a key or replying to one of those tells them it's a valid address.

Point here is to keep as anonymous as possible including having at least one "toss away" e-mail addresses that can be used when sending an e-mail to someone or a company you don't trust.

[EDIT:] You can imagine my shock when a friend that was on AOL lost a lot of stuff and they had an almost complete backup of her PC which they were able to push back into it. Of course, as with many, I started with AOL but probably only used about 20 hours of the 40 hour free trial (at the time) until I figured out there was a far better way to get on the internet. Very few will remember it but they had ther own network of servers and if you wanted to venture out into the real world you had to answer a lot of warnings before they'd even let you out of their internal network - not mention all the ads you had to put up with.

Last edited: