Worksheets have gone live

jrap

Joined Jun 25, 2006
Hi all!

It's been a long time coming, but I've finally been able to incorporate Tony's wonderful Socratic Electronics project into AAC.

The worksheets can be found at
http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/worksheets/index.html

This is very much in "beta" as they say. I would love to get as much feedback about the presentation and usability of the pages. I'm very open to changes.

My longer-term goal with this is to bridge the worksheets with the textbooks, interconnecting relevant questions with pages in the books. That's a little further down the line, but in the meantime, all feedback is welcome for the current implementation.

Many thanks!

Rob

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Firstly, thanks for your time on this Rob, this element of the site is really looking great. I have posted up a global announcement on the forums to make people aware of the addition.

A quick point about the the new wroksheets and the search feature of the site (see attachment for a screeny):

1. Where we can filter the search results by e-book and forums, is there any chnace we can add a filter for the worksheets?

2. The black header on the site, which now includes links for the worksheets and blogs, has not been updated for the search page.

Dave

Attachments

jrap

Joined Jun 25, 2006
Thanks Dave!
I have the added the filter to the search page , and updated the menubar.

Last edited: