witness necklace(Design a blak box for persons)

Thread Starter

nielz

Joined May 4, 2017
26
we know there is tow blak boxes in each airplane also this technique used in other transporting equipments,so I suggest idea for design blak box for persons in shape of necklace senssing vocal cords vibrations and person speach and this will serve as mean for analysing accedents easly and to record diary without need for registring or vedio recording.
this is cabable to fabricate in single microchip covered by protecting materials againest fire and moisture.
 

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
7,952
So what is your point? Maybe some people don't want their voice and every move recorded, can they opt out? Sorry but I really don't want a black box around my neck recording my voice or anything else I do. Not sure where you are but here where I live we have laws against such things. There is enough big brother watching without me having any monitoring device around my neck.

Ron
 

Thread Starter

nielz

Joined May 4, 2017
26
So what is your point? Maybe some people don't want their voice and every move recorded, can they opt out? Sorry but I really don't want a black box around my neck recording my voice or anything else I do. Not sure where you are but here where I live we have laws against such things. There is enough big brother watching without me having any monitoring device around my neck.

Ron
Dear Ron,
this device recording arbitary the person can stop recording manually and the shape may be modify to thin ring aroun neclace instead of necklace and arbitary chsing the shape but the position on necklace to be near to vocal cords in lyrenics to record weak voice during accedents in this case recording obligatory depending on heart beats acceleration.
regards.
 

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
9,744
One already exists. It's called a smart cell phone. I can use mine to record voice any time I like. But if I'm recording someone else, they need to give their permission before you can record their voice or conversation. I did that with the doctor that did my hand surgery. I asked if I could record the conversation and he said "Go ahead." Then I used that recording to play for Workman's Comp. They were supposed to have a representative present but they couldn't be there and I didn't want to reschedule. So I recorded the conversation, down loaded it to my computer then sent it to WC via e-mail. The claim was covered.

I suppose you could knit a nice little cell phone holder with a strap to hang around your neck. Just know that I wouldn't be buying one anytime soon. Sorry, I don't need more stuff hanging around my neck.

Keep thinking of new things. You'll come up with one that really sells itself. This idea - sorry, you'd have to pay me to wear it. And pay me well at that. Please don't take offense; this idea is just not going to make you rich.
 

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
8,009
One already exists. It's called a smart cell phone. I can use mine to record voice any time I like. But if I'm recording someone else, they need to give their permission before you can record their voice or conversation. I did that with the doctor that did my hand surgery. I asked if I could record the conversation and he said "Go ahead." Then I used that recording to play for Workman's Comp. They were supposed to have a representative present but they couldn't be there and I didn't want to reschedule. So I recorded the conversation, down loaded it to my computer then sent it to WC via e-mail. The claim was covered.

I suppose you could knit a nice little cell phone holder with a strap to hang around your neck. Just know that I wouldn't be buying one anytime soon. Sorry, I don't need more stuff hanging around my neck.

Keep thinking of new things. You'll come up with one that really sells itself. This idea - sorry, you'd have to pay me to wear it. And pay me well at that. Please don't take offense; this idea is just not going to make you rich.

I think a bunch of people told Mark Zuckerburg that nobody would want to right a bought their daily activities and share them on the internet. That is just not safe to put so much information out there. Besides, who would read all that crap and click "like" to give their approval. Besides, Facebook is such a dumb name. Wait....

Does the OP need an investor?
 

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
9,744
@GopherT I don't use Facebook either. Nor Twitter, nor SnapChat, nor anything else. I use e-mail and text messages and that's bout it. Not even Skype. Though I HAVE used that one once or twice. YouTube - I've posted some stuff there. Like watching women drivers - funny siht.

Barely use Amazon and even more rare is E-Bay.
 

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
8,009
@GopherT I don't use Facebook either. Nor Twitter, nor SnapChat, nor anything else. I use e-mail and text messages and that's bout it. Not even Skype. Though I HAVE used that one once or twice. YouTube - I've posted some stuff there. Like watching women drivers - funny siht.

Barely use Amazon and even more rare is E-Bay.
So my comment flew right past you - especially if you don't stay in touch with the financial pages or any of the millions (billions) of people who use Facebook.
 

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
7,952
Like dashboard cameras in Russia. Everyone has one until they are at fault - then they suddenly don't own one.
Around here the hot new topic is law enforcement wearing body cameras. More than once in a questionable situation when force, including deadly force is used it seems the cameras fail to work. Go figure? :)

Ron
 
Top