Win 10 Preview Build 9926 install

frank55

Joined Dec 6, 2013
Hi guys; Today it came to my mind,why not to try to install Win 10 Preview on my Hp DV-6 1259DX, nothing to loose,
So i removed the original 500BG HDD with Win7 Home Premium installed,and replaced it with an HDD 250GB that i had in my scrap.

First i went to the same site where i downloaded Win Vista ISO for the other laptop HP-DV-5,and downloaded Win 7 Home Premium Iso and burned Image to a DVD-RW and installed it,i had no problems, everything installed and updated OK automatically accepted the activation key,o i went to the site for win 10 upgrade Preview and registered and started to download win 10 preview build 9926,at first it gave me some errors that failed upgrade to Win 10 Preview build 9926,these are the codes i came across.
code;800401fd,802400b,80240055, i checked with Microsoft, what were those errors and how to fix, learned if i had error codes to try Dr Fix it, i did run Dr fix it, and afters a few tries to upgrade,rebooted and tried upgrade one more time, now the Upgrade started and installed and now everything is running smooth so far nothing to point out,installed Google Chrome and now i'm set,

When i boot to desktop it gives me the choice of Win 10 preview and Rollback
i don't know what that means is it I can go back to win7?

Here's a pic attach of the desktop.Capture.PNG