Williams Carruthers Evans Kinsler-Circuit Designs Collected Circards

Janis59

Joined Aug 21, 2017
Thanks very much! Was tasty! Really I`m thankful.
However... how here at AAC stands about author-rights?? When I only mentioned time ago some places where is possible to get the superior electronics e-books and that was not in the shop, I was receiving from moderators the most ultimative warning about what will happen if I shall even beep about such option once again ever, and addresses was flashlikely erased. How then works double standards when moderator pastes identical links with own hand??

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
Posting or linking to material under copyright protection is disallowed under the User Agreement. Material that was created under copyright law but placed in the public domain may be posted or linked to.

User Agreement

(Some text removed for clarity)

2. Attachments and supplementary information. Attachments, like the posts to which they are appended, should be relevant to the topic at hand. In the interests of forum members using dial-up, drawings, diagrams or schematics should ideally be in GIF, JPEG or PNG format, not Bitmap. A range of attachment types are available from the "Manage Attachments" dialog.

Attachments containing offensive, illegal or otherwise contentious content are not allowed. Content that may adversely affect another user of the forum, for example malware, is strictly not allowed. The administration at All About Circuits reserves the right to remove any attachment that it feels contravenes this rule.

3. Copyrighted material. When referencing copyrighted material, please provide the relevant credit. In some cases, an intellectual property owner may require they give you permission before you can reprint or reuse their work. In most cases, a link to the original source is acceptable, if applicable.

Please do not make requests for, or post links to, material that otherwise contravenes the conditions of the original or subsequent author's copyright. All instances of such requests will be met firstly with a warning, and secondly with a ban. If you are in doubt raise the issue with a Moderator or Administrator.
(Further text removed for clarity)