Who is the enemy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brainteaser

Joined Dec 26, 2007
One thing is totally clear that what America did was not right.They attacked without any reason.If there was reason than it was good for america only.One main example is oil.They attack whoever they want telling everyone that they are protecting it.And if the defender resists their attack than instead of being called a patriot he is called a terrorist.Terrorist means the one who is doing something against the government or the one who is terrorizing people.If we see from americas side we will call Iraqis the terrorists and if we see from iraqis side we will call americans the terrorists.The REAL terrorists are americans because 1)the defender is always given more priority 2)iraqis are called terrorists but they are also called patriots while americans are only called terrorists 3)America started the war without any good reason.But everyone gives more priority to america and only call iraqis the terrorists.WHY???People answer it by saying that america is right but when someone like GS3 prove these people wrong they start taking the topic to another direction.WHY???

There are lots of WHYs,there are some answerers but there is no one who can prove his answers.

uzair

Joined Dec 26, 2007
While reading this thread, a point came into my mind.If a terrorist activity happens in any country (like those plane things), is it right for that country to attack the other country just because the criminals behind the act were supposed to be there.No matter if they (terrorists) were present there, but to me, it is not afair thing.If somebody invades America saying that America can be harmful in the future, will it be right?

The other thing, it is my own thinking and i see it as a common right to contradict.Constructive criticsim always broadens the mind.

chesart1

Joined Jan 23, 2006
Al Qaida plans death and destruction because of their intolerance of any religious or political views other than their own. Peace will not come until Al Qaida and other militant groups want peace.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Al Qaida plans death and destruction because of their intolerance of any religious or political views other than their own. Peace will not come until Al Qaida and other militant groups want peace.
...OR until none of them are left to have an opinion one way or the other. That is the only future I can forsee at the moment.

uzair

Joined Dec 26, 2007
One thing always disturbs me.Who gave that much power to Al Qaida that we even started to consider their names?
Why have they become so significant that any explanation is incomplete without them?

WHO IS THE ENEMY? HMMMMM, I'D THINK THE OIL BARONS AND ALOT OF THE REPS IN OUR GOVERNMENT WHO ARE IN THERE FOR THERE OWN CAPITAL GAIN AND REALLY DON'T CARE BOUT PEOPLE IN OUR CONTRY

Status
Not open for further replies.