Which one is OP.

Sinus23

Joined Sep 7, 2013
He looks a lot like a long-haired version of one of my cats who disappeared some time ago named Artemus (Named after Artemus Gordon, from the Wild Wild West). He was such a friendly cat, and I fear his disappearance was due to the neighbors' unrestrained dog. They would always come into my yard and terrorize my cats.
I'm sorry for your loss. It's never easy to cope with a loss of a loved one, especially when they disappear leaving us wondering :confused:. Too many people think, It's just a cat/dog etc. Those people need to think again and a bit harder. :mad:.

Those who have had encounters with an animal that clearly likes your companionship and stays by your side on your adventures do not feel the same way as those people which look at animals as something dispensable and replaceable.

At least to me they become family. Maybe not the highest ranking members but family nonetheless.

Sorry but English is my second language and I over edit everything I write, so it might look cold and lacking context ;)

ErnieM

Joined Apr 24, 2011
Did someone say kittehs?

Here's my crew, starting from top left and going counter clockwise.

When found Sweety was about 3 months old and living under a dumpster. She does not live up to her name. Behind her is Baxter the dog, her best friend who has since made the trip over the bridge. She hates the other kitteahs.

Below is Dave, or Dada as I call him. No other word for it, he just adores me.

Next is Buster, or Butter as I call him. He like me but did not choose me. Dada and Butter were found hungry scared and dirty in a bush when they were 3 weeks old.

Top is Bandit AKA Bandie AKA Bandaid. New member of the group joined at about 9-11 months of age. He was rescued out of someone's back yard. A severe eye infection required the eye itself to be removed. He does not seem to notice much.

I was not allowed to rename him "Jack."

Attachments

Last edited: