Where to get a certain RF xmttr/rcvr pair?

Optipook1

Joined Jul 25, 2017
I would like to know is anyone know where to get a RF pair which the requirements below:
- minimum of 20m.
- able to send multiple inputs such as 3-4 while maintaining a decent range
- no microprocessor required
- just HIGHs and LOWs
- obviously a good price under 35$
- does have to be too big
- a simple setup is optional

Purpose:

I have built a prototype robot with tracks with a RF pair from an old toy(6 years ago, those 360 vehicles) and it works perfectly but the range isn't good(10feet one input, 4.5-5 feet with 2 and 1 with three).
* I have checked mouser and digikey but couldn't find one without a microprocessor.
Photos below

Attachments

Optipook1

Joined Jul 25, 2017
Or even could someone recommend me a mark for RF controller/receiver, I now see what I'm asking for is hard to get. And nothing off of eBay please.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Or even could someone recommend me a mark for RF controller/receiver, I now see what I'm asking for is hard to get. And nothing off of eBay please.
An "RF pair" is a pair of frequencies assigned to a particular repeater station. Using a pair allows the repeater to transmit and receive at the same time. What you want is an OEM transmitter/receiver module which allows simplex operation from one to the other. My question is do they have to be frequency agile -- that is do you need to be able to alter the transmit and receive frequencies on the modules.

How about the HT12 modules
http://www.instructables.com/id/Make-a-RF-Transmitter-and-Receiver-With-HT12E-HT12/

Optipook1

Joined Jul 25, 2017
An "RF pair" is a pair of frequencies assigned to a particular repeater station. Using a pair allows the repeater to transmit and receive at the same time. What you want is an OEM transmitter/receiver module which allows simplex operation from one to the other. My question is do they have to be frequency agile -- that is do you need to be able to alter the transmit and receive frequencies on the modules.

How about the HT12 modules
http://www.instructables.com/id/Make-a-RF-Transmitter-and-Receiver-With-HT12E-HT12/
The frequency doesn't have to agile, it could be fixed to one frequency. Thank you for the right term.
those encoders are good but is their a pair with more channels, let's say 4-6.(I mean 4-6 inputs)

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
The frequency doesn't have to agile, it could be fixed to one frequency. Thank you for the right term.
those encoders are good but is their a pair with more channels, let's say 4-6.(I mean 4-6 inputs)
I don't know. I would use those as a start and keep searching. Maybe someone here has experience with a more capable device.

Optipook1

Joined Jul 25, 2017
I don't know. I would use those as a start and keep searching. Maybe someone here has experience with a more capable device.
Alright, thanks for your answers!
I've looked a little bit and can a 2.4ghz controller meant for quadcopters or helicopters can be used for my purpose?

Optipook1

Joined Jul 25, 2017
Thanks, I completely forgot about element14.
Does a 6-8 bit transmission pair of encoder and decoder exist?
If not would it work if I use 433Mhz to control and 315Mhz to control a turret, lights or grip(while still using 2 HT12e's and HT12d's)?
Would using both frequencies at the same time work?

Optipook1

Joined Jul 25, 2017
Thanks, I completely forgot about element14.
Does a 6-8 bit transmission pair of encoder and decoder exist?
If not would it work if I use 433Mhz to control and 315Mhz to control a turret, lights or grip(while still using 2 HT12e's and HT12d's)?
Would using both frequencies at the same time work?
Forgot to mention
Could I use a third frequency for lights or lighting a led at the end of a turret, if I use it?