Where did my thread go?

imcute-aaaa

Joined Jan 1, 2023
I made a thread of my new cpu design
But it was gone after I ate lunch
I'm confused
Is it against the forum rules to post that(so it got flagged and removed)?

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
Welcome to AAC.

Your post was removed by a moderator because it fits the definition of "self promotion", which is classed as spam, and so prohibited on AAC.

Being a new member, and make that your very first post immediately flagged it as spam. If you were an active participant with a reputation the content of the post wouldn't be a problem, but as a first and only post it is.

Please consider staying around and participating so you can develop a reputation and show that AAC is not just a medium for "advertising" your project. A relatively small investment in time here will make your thread completely acceptable.

I hope you'll choose to become part of the AAC community, and, once again, welcome—it's good to have you join us.

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
Oh.Ok.I didn't know that.
I won't do that again
It's not a problem, really. No reflection on you—I promise it won't go on your permanent record! It's an unfortunate outcome of an example of tragedy of the commons.

Thank you for your understanding. I do think people will be interested in your thread when you do post it, which could be sooner than later with a little participation in other threads.