Where can I get the service manual of Gould Scope 420 ?

rw008

Joined Mar 5, 2016
Mods Edit:
Please don't hijack the other member's thread, now you have your own.
The lightingman was leave for 8 months, so he probably never come back.
Please don't show your Email on the forum, it could be bring the Spammer to the forum and you.
This thread was split from Gould dso 420 scope.

Hello Lightingman,

I recently aquired a Gould Scope 420 whose first greetings where that a tanatal capacitor exploded
when powered up, so I replaced it. Well. However, yesterday the IEC-inlet filters smoked, so I will replace it.
But, I should anlyse and check the circuits ... . May I kindly ask for the service manual ?
If you have the possibility to find it, I would be very grateful to receive it,

Best regards, rwolf.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Mods Edit:
Please don't hijack the other member's thread, now you have your own.
The lightingman was leave for 8 months, so he probably never come back.
Please don't show your Email on the forum, it could be bring the Spammer to the forum and you.
This thread was split from Gould dso 420 scope.

Hello Lightingman,

I recently aquired a Gould Scope 420 whose first greetings where that a tanatal capacitor exploded
when powered up, so I replaced it. Well. However, yesterday the IEC-inlet filters smoked, so I will replace it.
But, I should anlyse and check the circuits ... . May I kindly ask for the service manual ?
If you have the possibility to find it, I would be very grateful to receive it,

Best regards, rwolf.
http://www.eserviceinfo.com/index.php?what=search2&searchstring=DSO+420

rw008

Joined Mar 5, 2016
Hello GopherT,
thank you for your adjustments and worthfull notes in several aspects. I'm kind of a newbee here, and managed and already scored trapping into honeypots.
The point was, I recherchered hours for the service manual, and thought it could be possible to contact
the offerent, but having no idea what about time rank of thread. But thanks a lot for providing a operation manual already. As DSOs are delicate equipment, it is quite possible that there are some notes to follow which help in every case. Thank you so far, best greetings, rwolf.